Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crosby (1995 - 2009)












Yesterday I said goodbye to my best friend of the past 13 years. What a wonderful dog and what enormous changes he made in my life. He altered the course of my career and taught me more than books or videos or seminars on dog training ever could. He loved to learn --- and shared and inspired my enthusiasm for tricks and agility. I will hope that I can continue to share that enthusiasm with other dogs and dog owners for many years to come. Surely that will be a fitting tribute.
.
Farewell dear Crosby. Thank you again for a lifetime of love and loyalty.
....
..

1 comment:

NancyR said...

I'm so sorry about Crosby. I remember meeting him not long after he came into your life. He did play a big part in altering your course, didn't he? Love to you and to him wherever he is now. Nancy