Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moving Forward

Metal building with apartment/deck on the left
(picture taken from yard of the front house)

Yard of the front house with new deck on right

Daisy loves the new yard!


The new deck

Crosby approves of the deck

New fencing for dogs --- and the view across Osborne Turnpike

Now that the fences are installed, the house on the front of the property is ready for me and my menagerie. I am hopeful that we will be officially moved out of the garage apartment and into the front house during the first week or two of September. Have already enjoyed entertaining on the new deck several times --- and of course enjoy the yard daily with all of my dogs. There is a whole lot of moving and packing ahead still, but I am very much looking forward to getting it done. Wish me luck.

No comments: